Introduction to Animations
The official Flutter website contains a very good introduction to Animations, including videos, codelabs, tutorials and more:
If you have already explored these resources before, this section will be a refresher of the most important topics.
Or if you are new to animations, I'll bring you up to speed and explain the most important concepts with some examples.
- give us more control (using
- more complex to create
- start/stop, can go forward/reverse
- can be interactive (with gesture detectors)
- give us less control, but are easier to create
- using either custom or built-in animated widgets
- use with animations that always go forward and don't repeat forever
This section will cover implicit animations.