Habit Tracker App: Introduction
From this point onwards we will build a habit tracking app, which is the main project of this course.
Here's a roadmap:
Animated Task Completion Ring
- Custom painters
- Explicit animations with
- Arranging items inside a
Local data persistence with Hive
- Store tasks with their state on local storage
State Management with Riverpod
- We'll use Riverpod for State Management and Dependency Injection
Interactive page flip
- Diving deeper deeper dive into explicit animations with
AnimationController, 3D Matrix transforms and custom interactive transitions using gesture detectors.
Slide in/out animations
- How to implement a bottom panel that slides in and out when we click on the settings gear.
- Learn how a single
AnimationControllercan drive the animation of multiple widgets on screen.
- Staggered animations
- Completely customise the color palette
- Implement multiple themes with different colors & variants
- Save theme preferences to local storage
- Animated theme changes with
Add and edit tasks
- Additional UI and functionality to add and edit tasks: choose a task name along with a custom icon.
And project was inspired by the Streaks app, one of the top Health & Fitness app in the App Store.
Each section will include:
- Starter Project
- Technical Planning
Some challenges will also be included.