Welcome to the Flutter & Firebase Masterclass! 😄
By joining this course you have taken a great step towards becoming a better developer.
And before you get started, I want you to know that you are not alone.
Join the Slack channel
In fact, you are welcome to join "Code With Andrea" on Slack, a community of over 3,000 developers (including myself) who are learning new things and progressing in their Flutter journey.
By joining this community, you'll be able to ask questions about the course content, as well as anything else Flutter related.
By joining Code With Andrea on Slack you can:
- Introduce yourself
- Ask questions and get instructor support
- Get help with exercises
- Meet other students from around the world
- Answer questions and learn from other students
To join, please click on this link. Then you'll be able to browse all the channels, and find the right one for this course:
Once you're in, take 5 minutes to get familiar with the community:
- Introduce yourself on the #welcome channel, and tell others who you are, where you're from, and why you have chosen this course
- Join the #flutter-firebase-masterclass-qa channel where you can ask questions for this course
- If you have other questions that are not course-related, you can post them on #questions
Finally, I have a couple of housekeeping notes to share with you before we get started. 👇
When you purchased the course, you should have received a copy of your receipt by email. It should have been sent by
If you've purchased the course as a business and entered your VAT ID during checkout, this will show in the receipt.
Note: Teachable doesn't generate downloadable invoices as PDFs as such, so I recommend exporting the receipt you received by email and saving that on your system if you need a copy for your records.
With that said, let's learn Firebase! 🔥